Anime Net Portal will be the future's biggest anime site. in this site you will find almost everything about anime.

Friday 27 July 2018

Steins Gate Review

Steins Gate Review 





Steins gate is simply brilliant? Because it is in a top spot in anime collection. And we should give a special thanks to director and writer to making this excellent anime of all time. 

The main thing require to watch this show is patience. Because I have seen many people saying that they couldn’t understand this anime,I felt the same and I stoped after first episode because I didn’t understand in first time. But after 6 month  when my girlfriend  forced me to watch so I had to watch then I understood the concept and the anime in the end. And it is really awesome anime (it become one of my favourite anime) so now I can bet if you just watch this anime till end eventually every thing will be understood.

To know more about steins gate keep reading. 

 The concept of time travelling is common in anime world. “Steins gate” is so far the best time travel anime that shown every possibility of time travel story. And the first thing is that stains gate is unique anime with intrusting concept. Another good thing about this anime is that the characters are developed incredibly good and some point we can feel connected with them. 

Well after every passing episode, you will be left to see and learn more. And character fits perfectly in the series. Voice actors have done good job. The characters relation with each other and their progress through the episodes is worth watching. And the main thing is the combination of comedy-drama-action. I love this trio. 

This starts slowly and steadily. The series takes turn from its simple and slow style to a massively emotional and intellectual. And amazing and realistic characters. This time travel anime will exceeds your expectation. 

If you want something new in anime. It’s highly recommended. Because it’s worth watching. I promise you will never going regret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment